School & Club Registration
To register your dojo with Alaska Judo, Inc. please fill out and mail the Club Application form, your club registration fees ($25 made payable to Alaska Judo, Inc. and $50 made payable to USA Judo), and your coach certification information to:
AJI Registration Chair
c/o Mark Langberg
3349 West 100th Ave.
Anchorage, AK 99515
The person registering the club must be a certified coach, and have current first aid and CPR certification.
The coaching froms can be downloaded from the USA Judo website.
If you are not yet a certified coach, Alaska Judo, Inc. periodically holds coaching certification clinics for those desiring to become a certified coach.
Club Membership benefits include:
- $1,000,000 per occurrence Commercial General Liability coverage, $5,000,000 Excess Liability and $25,000 Excess Accident coverage for regular or primary members participating in covered events.
- The ability to apply for sanctions for tournaments and clinics through USA Judo.
- Votes in Alaska Judo, Inc. board meeting calculated by the number of registered USA Judo members in your club.
- Premium listing and a dojo information page on AlaskaJudo.org
- Discounted web hosting with Jacob’s CHAOS for your Martial Arts Schools website.